ALL producer registrations will expire on December 31, 2022. You will need to complete the requirements for the USDA hemp producer license through the USDA website.

No additional licensing will be required to sell viable industrial hemp, such as propagules or seedlings. A Missouri Seed license is required to sell seed. To apply, visit or contact the Missouri Bureau of Feed & Seed at (573) 751-4310.

Annual Report

For Reporting Period: Nov. 1, 2021– Oct. 31, 2022
Must be submitted by Nov. 15, 2022

Annual Report for Registered Producers